- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
Tipping the scales at a mere 195 grams, the new Revo® SX has a frame that is crafted of X2-Cräftic™ alloy and the handle sideplate is constructed with the weight reducing C6 carbon and is now 25 percent lighter than before. For anglers, this means a lighter reel without sacrificing strength and durability.
With the Carbon Matrix™ drag system the Revo SX gives anglers a smooth, consistent reel that holds drag pressure across the entire drag range. For power cranking, be it a high resistance bait or a hard fighting fish, the reel is built with the D2 Gear Design™.
The wider Infini II™ spool improves casting performance without increasing the overall width of the reel. Other features include nine stainless steel HPCR® bearings + one roller bearing, Magtrax™ brake system, compact bent handle and star and a titanium line coated guide.
The ergonomic, compact design of the Revo SX is available in a 6.4:1 gear ratio models retrieve 62.5cm per crank of the handle.